Telerium BlessingBasic Information
- The Telerium Blessing is a Buff that you can get only by being member of the Telerium Affinity and opening its store.
- This buff is a self buff, this means you can only apply it to yourself. So each character has to learn the skill and have the necessary items to use it.
- It lasts 30 minutes and has 5 minutes cooldown.
- The Buff gives Move Speed 10%, Increase Gold Received 20%, and Monster Affinity 30% at max level.
- These effects stack with others, so they will be added or multiplied when you use other items with the same effect. For example, if you use Affinity Booster with this buff, you will get 230% affinity while killing monsters, not 200%!. Same applies to the Move Speed and Gold.
- To learn the skill for the first time, you need the item [Skill Book] Telerium Blessing for your class. You can get this book inside the Telerium Chests that you can find on the Telerium Affinity Store. To open them, you need to collect Telerium Keys, dropped on the Telerium Bosses. You will need x25 Telerium Keys to open the Chest.
- To use the skill, you need the item Telerium Essence. You can get this item inside the Telerium Supplies that you can find on the Telerium Store. At the max level, the Telerium Blessing requires x10 Telerium Essences to use it.
New Items on Telerium Affinity Store
Telerium Supplies - 5.000.000
Telerium Chest - 500.000.000